Show TimesTimezone: BST [UTC+1]
15:00 - 16:00
15:00 - 16:00
About the Show
Local theatre production company, Voices Across Time has joined forces with Banbury’s hospital, health and wellbeing radio station, Radio Horton to bring a new programme to listeners in the community, including care home residents and patients at the Horton General Hospital.
The new podcast, called Bring Me Sunshine will be produced entirely by Voices Across Time and broadcast on Radio Horton on Sunday’s from 10:00 – 11:00 beginning on Sunday 26th April and repeated during the week. Bring Me Sunshine will comprise of a range of songs to sing along to and gentle activities in which listeners can participate from their homes or hospital beds, intertwined with music requests from local care home residents, patients in the Horton Hospital and voicemail messages from friends and family members.
People wishing to leave voicemail messages, or song requests for family members, friends or even a member of staff they would like to thank, can do so by calling (01295) 404104. You can also email us.
Programmes & Lyric Sheets:
- Episode 1 – 26/04/2020: Listen Again | Running Order & Lyric Sheets
- Episode 2 – 03/05/2020: Listen Again | Running Order & Lyric Sheets
- Episode 3 – 10/05/2020: Listen Again | Running Order & Lyric Sheets
- Episode 4 – 17/05/2020: Listen Again | Running Order & Lyric Sheets
- Episode 5 – 24/05/2020: Listen Again | Running Order & Lyric Sheets